Job Title: Field Coordinator
Job Grade: 05
Reporting to: Project Manager (PM)
Work Station: Abbottabad (Hazara Division), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Apply By: October 03, 2014
The Field Coordinatorwill
- Fully responsible to complete the project activities within the project duration as per the pre-planned objectives, outputs and outcomes including organizing project related activities i.e. project launching, organizing sport tournaments/competitions, mobilization of the target schools, education departments, students, teachers, and other stakeholders at the field level.
- Follow rules, polices, and SOPs of ABKT for the successful and effective implementation of the project activities in a systematic manner, upon the agreed procedures and team based participatory approach.
- Keep regular coordination with the line departments (especially with the education department) to keep them informed and involved in the project activities.
- Keep the Project Manager informed about the project activities and progress and get directives from him/her for the effective implementation of project activities to achieve the project goals and objectives.
- Develop work plan (weekly, monthly) with the help of Project Manager and follow the plan on regular basis.
- Develop basic reports of the project activities and help the project manager in developing the project progress reports on periodic basis.
- Facilitate and assist the monitoring team to monitor and evaluate the project activities and suggest improvement in the implementation process on regular basis.
- Attain all kind of review and planning meetings at field office/head office level and all the trainings organize by the donor or ABKT for the improvement of the performance.
- Mobilize the target communities, schools, students, teachers, and education department with the help of project manager and other team and prepare them for the project activities. Identification and clustering of the target schools and sports and conducting the sports tournaments/competitions such as inter-school Cricket, Hokey, Athletic, Football and Basket Ball tournament to improve the leadership skills and physical health of the students.
- Resolve all kind of conflict and disputes at the field level and report to the higher level if not resolved.
- Perform any other task assigned by the Management.
2. Required qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor degree in an area that is related to the project objectives, with a focus on a relevant field (preferably BA/B.Ed from a reputed university).
- At least 3 - 4 years’ professional experience in a similar position with some managerial responsibilities.
- NGO or international development experience is compulsory
- Knowledge of Education Department
- Experience of project management is essential
- Communications and representational experience is desirable
- English and Local Languages: Fluency oral and written
3. Personal skills:
- Sharing of key humanitarian values
- Analytical approach
- Maturity, management skills and people skills
- Sociable and approachable
- Organizational skills
- Energetic and tenacious
Submit your detailed CV along with the “Employment Application Form 1” and “Employment Application Form 2” available on ABKT website ( http://abkt.org/cms/content/172 ) at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 6:00 pm, 03 october, 2014.
Please mention position applied for in the subject-line of email.
Local candidates (eligible) of Hazara Division will be given preference.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test/interview.
No TA/DA is applicable for test/interview.
Note: Women are encouraged to apply. Knowledge of local language and culture is desirable